Monday, August 9, 2010

My First Cake Wreck!

These cupcakes for my friend Amber's bridal shower.  I made the mistake of not securing them well in the car, so on the way to the shower, the breaks were hit, and the cupcakes slid off the back seat!  I was with my friend Lindsay and we pulled off to the side of the road to survey the damage.  Miraculously, only four cupcakes hit the carpet.  The rest stayed in their pan, but toppled on top of each other and stuck to one another.  We salvaged what we could and threw the four bad ones against a tree on the side of the road.  That was fun!  I'm sorry I didn't take a picture.  We arrived at the shower and I set up the cupcakes that were presentable.  So all was well in the end!  Here are some pics of the cupcakes before they went on their fateful ride...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!