Friday, June 4, 2010

I used to like squirrels...

...until this happened...

...and this...

...and this...


...and this...
Get your furry little paws out of my thyme!!!  

Grrr!  I thought that a squirrel wouldn't be able to scale the apartment building and make it up to our second floor balcony...I was wrong.  This little punk appeared on Wednesday and has been back every day since.  Notice how the bird feeder is half empty?  Well, it was full before Wednesday.  I need to get rid of this dude, pronto!  I read that you can put cayenne pepper into the bird seed, so I'm going to try that out.  Until then, the bird feeder will be sitting inside the house. :(


1 comment:

  1. He's a rat with a pretty tail, and he likely won't quit coming back until you... um... defeat him in a permanent manner.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!